WELCOME TO WORD

Here at WORD we hope to create for you a comfort zone, your place to kick back relax and surf the web in an entertaining atmosphere. Our hope is that you will find this blog-site interesting enough to make this your home, please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions so we can further please your appetite.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why This Blogging Blogger Blogs

There are certain aspirations in life that people generally speaking, believe their calling or consider to be their gift; something that comes natural to them and the deep felt desire to perform this noted skill/talent. This is indeed the case with me when it comes to writing. I write because I love to, I write because it comes natural to me, I write because I bear this deep felt desire to express my thoughts; hoping that by so doing my writing may become a little spark that starts a necessary fire that will hopefully result in an eternal flame.


Yet, I must confess that I am indeed no avid scholar nor had any formal training in the art. In fact my schooling was very minimal in scope, which one may very well detect through my attempt to navigate my way into the art of blogging. I nonetheless scuffle on, adhering to the deep rooted desire that's anchored in my mind, in my being. Writing is something I have been doing on and off at different intervals of my life's progression. This began in my teenage years (while growing up on that little 144 square mile piece of Paradise that was renamed Jamaica by its former colonizers.) I wrote and performed a number of religious songs while I was a practicing member of the Christan faith, a faith that has a very strong presence on the Island and a philosophy to which I no longer pay credence. Later, in an attempt to elevate myself on a higher level of the financial ladder took to writing non-religious pieces with hopes of making it big in the broader and more secular segment of the society.

The fact that I have thus far survived the perils that beset the human endeavors of this planet and have lived to see changes which the world has made in the progression of time; and achieving through my various experiences what I believe to be an acute sense of who I am, have made me more enthusiastic about putting pen to paper. Writing with the hope of doing a little more than just entertaining for the purpose of glorification or monetary gain, but rather trying to impel a friend or foe to see through the telescopic vision of their mind something that already exists, but has been overshadowed by the strict mandate that it takes to survive the man made regiment of today's World Order.

So I have engaged myself in trying the art of blogging, and sure enough you the reader is now left with the task of critiquing, of judging my humble performance. My hope is that my trial at this craft may be found tasteful enough to warrant the time you spend adventuring through the maze that I have created in the attempt to engage your mind; for this is the foremost reason that this blogger has decided to test the field of blogging.

Create Your Own Blog: 6 Easy Projects to Start Blogging Like a Pro
Clear Blogging: How People Blogging Are Changing the World and How You Can Join Them Bob Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment